Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Chrome

So I downloaded Google's new browser, Chrome and I'm taking it for a spin. Very nice. Sleek. Streamlined and fast. I really like that if a tab or window freezes up it doesn't freeze up the browser. Each tab has it's own task manager.

Download was fast and so was the import of files from the explorer browser.

So far so good. I like.

Trying out the incognito browsing feature...

Wow, I accidentally closed a tab while viewing a web page I hadn't been to before. When I immediately opened a new tab, it had a history of all the pages I had recently visited with small previews of each page, a history search engine and a listing of recently bookmarked and closed sites. All very easy to navigate and with no cluttering. Maybe FireFox and others have this feature, I don't know. I never tried them.

Sweet.

No comments: